The Fab 5

The Fab 5

Monday, November 24, 2014

I know that this is a little late but I do not think that Remembrance Day is the only time that we should think back and remember the soldiers who fought for us, fought for our freedom. I have no close relatives that fought and died in war, but I can think about how sad and devastated the families must have been. I cannot imagine a world without even one of my family members I would be so sad, so devastated. And yet there are thousands even millions! Of lost loved ones all over the world. There are even still wars around us but not in our country but we should still think about the devastation around us and be thankful for what has come today. I am just so glad that we have a safe environment and fresh air to breath in.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Kaylee Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment