The Fab 5

The Fab 5

Thursday, December 11, 2014

3 words and sentence.

My 3 words I'll try to live my life by for the new year are:
-Effort (because I tend to slack off around February and I want to keep my grades up)
-Positivity (because I usually have a bad attitude towards lots of things. For example if I have to go to math class I'd say "Aw! I hate math it's no fun!" When I could say "yay! I can't wait to see my friends!")
-Encouraging (because I really like when others encourage me and I want to make others feel good too)
























My 1 sentence is:
Maiya is a leader

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maiya,
    I really like your choices of words. They seem very positive. Maybe next time you could try to write a little bit more, but i think you did very well. I know for one of your last posts, a few people thought it was harder to read the bright highlighting on top of the coloured words, but this time you highlighted in black. I really liked that idea. It makes the words stand out and gives them more meaning.
    Good job Maiya, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maiya!
    I really i really like each word you chose i think that they are all good words to try to do more of this upcoming year! In the future i think you can do better by writing a bit more. I also like the bright colors and each example you put with each word, im sure you can achieve each word this upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete