The Fab 5

The Fab 5

Thursday, December 11, 2014

3 Words

      
       Hi my name is Anthony and the three words I chose for the year 2015 are:                                  
 Gold, Creative and Lazy.

             I chose the word Gold because my personal goal for the last few years has  
       been to make the gold team for soccer. I haven't achieved this goal yet, but I've                                            been practicing more than ever and I feel I can move up this year.

             I chose the word creative because I haven't been able to come up with as many 
       creative ideas lately so I wan't to improve on creativity.

             The last word I chose was lazy. I chose this word because I want to be less lazy 
       with school work and instead of watching T.V. I want to go and get my homework 
       done right away, rather than waiting until after soccer in the afternoon, or Sunday to 
       do it.

   

3 comments:

  1. nice post Anthony, haha I like your 'lazy' word I need to work on that too! Just make sure you watch your spacing. I also really like how you highlighted the 3 words I think that made it more effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Anthony!
    I really like the three words that you chose especially (lazy) ha ha that's a good one! i thought you gave good reasons for each word. Each word is a good thing to do more of this year good job! Just for future references you could of gave one word that describes you in the present but overall good job!

    ReplyDelete