The Fab 5

The Fab 5

Monday, October 27, 2014

Hi my name is Brandon the extra circular activity i a went to was the schools hockey team when I went to the tryout all of the grade 10,11,and 12s where there they where bigger and faster than me and in the dressing room I got made fun of because of the bag I had and just felt uncomfortable being the dressing room i only went to one tryout because i felt really uncomfortable in the dressing room with all of the older kids all the players are rep players and i am not so yaaa. (thanks for reading my blog)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Its was nice to read about you going to the hockey team (which i think you will be great at) and who cares if they bother you ignore it just remember how good you are at hockey it was a very good that you can tell us that most people wont well it was cool and you should join :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandon
    This was great i really like how your still encouraging yourself to join the team keep striding towards that you will do great!
    But in the future can you write a little bit more and tell us a little bit more about the hockey like what they where planning on doing and stuff like that. Also try not to go "yaaaa".
    This comment was bye kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandon,
    I was a little saddened to hear that you were uncomfortable at your first sport/club efforts in trying out for hockey because of remarks made by other students, older or not. However, I am happy your fellow blog members were so supportive in their comments. I do agree with Kaylee in that it would have been good to hear more about the hockey team and tryouts and the kinds of things that the team does - some of the details (eg. coach(es), costs, games, practices, service???) Then you would have more to write about. I am curious though, did you speak to the coach after about being so uncomfortable in the locker room? He might be interested to hear of this so that it can be prevented in the future. If you decide to talk to him about it, see me and I can help you with the wording.

    ReplyDelete